At BLACK HOUSE salon we are committed to your safety.
BLACK HOUSE CORONAVIRUS SAFETY PROCEDURES
At BLACK HOUSE Salon we are committed to keeping you safe
Although the opening has been delayed by the pandemic, we are happy to announce that Black House salon will be opening for business on July 4th. While we are really excited to see everyone (and take care of your lockdown locks) We want to make you aware of the new measures that will be in place upon opening to adhere to the new social distancing rules and to maintain high levels of hygiene and salon cleanliness.
• Appointment times may be longer to account for cleaning between appointments (and to allow time for those lockdown hair disasters).
• Staff will wear appropriate PPE in accordance with guidelines which are set out by the government and the NHBF (national hairdressing and beauty federation).
• Clients will also be provided with appropriate PPE and will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entering the building (a hand sanitising station will be stationed at the entrance of the salon).
• Although the salon is very spacious, we ask that you do not bring anyone else to your appointment with you who is not receiving a service. We must consider the safety of others at this time and do everything we can to limit the risk of infection.
• The number of people in the salon at one time will be limited so please turn up on time to your appointment. Please do not come early but also make every effort to not be late.
• For now, I ask that all appointments are booked online. Please be aware that some larger colour services may not be able to be catered for at least for the first few weeks because of the high demand for appointments and the limited number of people allowed in the building at one time.
• If you have any issues with the online booking process please don't hesitate to call me on 07748213064 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, I want to say a huge thank you for all your support through this tough time. It's not been easy for anyone but better times are ahead.
Black House Salon